Ageless MD is available when you need Irvine acne scar treatment. Some people go through adolescence won’t be scared at all. Others are not lucky. They are left with craters and pits on their face and need to sort through their treatment options.
Here’s a checklist that you can use to find a solution that’s right for you.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling. This is one of the latest technologies that is proven to be very effective. Sylfirm X RF is different from more traditional therapies. This new product adds an extra layer of control radiofrequency energy. It’s an excellent way to target deeper layers of the skin while leaving the outer layers untouched.
- This reduces acne scars by adding volume to them. It brings the scar up to the level of the skin surrounding it. This filler can have results that last for a full 5 years. Keep in mind this is the only FDA approved item that’s been cleared for use on this issue. This product isn’t always the best choice depending on your personal circumstances. However, Bellafill does last for five years or even longer. Choosing the best Irvine acne scar treatment for your individual circumstances starts with a consultation in our offices.
Patients also need to understand that not all the acne scars we see are the same. There are generally three different types.
- The ice pick variety are deep and thin. They resemble their namesake and are called ice pick stars because it looks like someone has been driving that tool into the skin.
- These depressed versions are flat and thin. They are called boxcar scars because they are also flat and crater like.
- Scars that have rolling edges are called rolling scars. They also have craters.
Unfortunately, acne scarring is a permanent situation. Because they are scars, there’s no single treatment that can raise them 100% and make them appear like your regular skin.
Some clinics offer micro-dermabrasion but this treatment procedure only works on a superficial level. Fibrous scar tissue underneath the dermis is the real problem.
Why not come in for a consultation at Ageless MD today? Irvine acne scar treatment that works is just a phone call or click of the mouse away.