Ageless MD offers a variety of excellent treatments like Newport Beach Agnes. Take a look at our gallery to see some of the results our patients have been able to achieve.
One of the questions we get asked most often is how to prepare for an appointment. Here’s a checklist that you can use.
- Put together list of any questions you have before you come in. Don’t forget to ask about what your options are and how long it will take to see some results. Be sure to write them down so you won’t forget them while you are in the examination room.
- You’ll need to avoid certain kinds of medication for up to 10 days before any session. Certain blood thinning medicines like aspirins are on this list. Get in touch with us to find out specifically what you’ll need to stay away from.
- We also like to suggest that you don’t shave on the day of your session. This avoids irritating your skin before Newport Beach Agnes treatment.
- Unprotected skin exposure and laser procedures are also not recommended for 14 days before your appointment.
When you commit for your first appointment, there will be a lot of information coming your way.
The whole experience can be overwhelming so we suggest you bring in a small notebook and a pen. Jot down any pieces of information that can help you feel more comfortable.
Understanding what to expect day of the treatment makes the whole process enjoyable.
- It’s important for us to know about any medications you’re taking as well as any changes in your medical history before we begin.
- We should also know about any cosmetic tattoos in the treatment areas.
- Washing your face in the office when you arrive is a good idea. That way it will be clean of sunscreen, powder, makeup lotion and oil.
Ageless MD offers Newport Beach Agnes and a host of other excellent treatments to improve your appearance. Please take a few minutes to look at the promotions on our website. Don’t forget that we are always available to answer any of your questions. Why not get in touch with us today so we can help you look your best?