Irvine Micro needling is done with a special electric skin needling tool. It is made specifically for this purpose. It’s a pen shaped device that has 12 needles. It accomplishes two goals. First, it breaks down old scar tissue and second it stimulates the formation of new skin cells.
That’s important because new layers of skin are created. As well, new capillaries are formed so there’s an improved blood supply in your face.
There are a variety of different conditions that can be treated with this Secret-Radio Frequency Micro Needling in Irvine technique.
- Stretch marks can be reduced. Women will notice these somewhere around 13 weeks to 21 weeks during a pregnancy. These are small tears in the layers of tissue that are right under your skin. They get pulled tight during your pregnancy and micro needling can help.
- Fine lines and wrinkles can also be improved with this technology. Age is one of the reasons these show up on your face. However, they also appear where your skin folds during facial expressions. Fine lines also occur at the points where your skin gets thinner over time.
- Acne scarring shows improvement with Irvine Micro needling. These come in three different categories. They can either be U-shaped scars with deep edges or narrow and V-shaped. Others have a rolling rather than a sharp appearance.
Here’s How Irvine Secret Radio Frequency Micro Needling Works.
The device punctures the skin to a depth of 2 mm creating a series of tiny wounds. That prompts the creation of elastin fibers and new collagen. The result is thicker plumper skin that reduces the scars as well as wrinkles and fine lines.
Here are the steps you’ll undergo:
- First, your skin is cleaned and a numbing cream can be applied. Collagen enhancing products like hyaluronic acid are used during the procedure for pigmentation.
- The small handheld device is used to gently pierce the skin. The tool is adjustable with multiple speeds so the products are absorbed more efficiently.
- A Vitamin C serum is used afterwards to protect and hydrate your skin
Most patients experience minor swelling and redness for 48 hours afterwards. There might be minimal bleeding and bruising that disappears within a week. Irvine Micro needling stimulates collagen production and circulation. Another advantage is it can be used on all areas of the face, scalp and body.