You’re getting older but you don’t feel that way. When you’re looking to do something about the sagging skin on your face that comes with age, consider Irvine Thread lift. This is the modern way to offset the appearance of aging by lifting your jowl, brow and other parts of your face.
Irvine Mint PDO Threadlift has some big advantages over other cosmetic procedures. These include:
- It provides natural results. This process works well on the lower face and the results last up to nine months. It’s one of the reasons this treatment is considered a great alternative to a traditional facelift.
- It is noninvasive. Another advantage to the Irvine PDO Threadlift is it doesn’t require surgery. That means there’s only minimal discomfort.
- It is safe. This Irvine Non-Surgical Facelift procedure uses PDO. This is biodegradable material that’s been approved by the FDA. It breaks down and is absorbed by your body over time.
These techniques address signs of aging that are caused by things like gravity. If you are looking to restore sharper lines in your jaw without needing surgery or incisions, this treatment is for you.
More Irvine Thread lift Facts
Here’s a few more interesting facts about this procedure you should know.
- Many patients report feeling the effects immediately. As collagen gets created you’ll see dramatic changes within 10 to 14 days. The results last for up to 12 months.
- There are no major side effects to Irvine PDO Threadlift. There is just a little bruising and swelling that subsides after only a few days.
- Most of the patients who undergo these treatments report their less painful than other types of cosmetic procedures.
After The Procedure
We recommend that you follow a few steps after the procedure. For example, patients should apply an ice pack for up to two days afterwards. There will be a little swelling that can be managed by warm massages.
You’ll want to decrease the swelling that can last for up to four days after an Irvine Non-Surgical Facelift. We suggest that you keep your head at a higher elevation than your heart.
Stay away from active exercises for three weeks after having this procedure done. Try not to stretch your jaw or smile too broadly.
Ageless MD has over two decades of experience with these procedures. Dr. TJ Tsay can walk you through the entire Irvine Thread lift process.