Newport Beach Kybella is a nonsurgical injectable. It’s the treatment that specifically targets fat underneath your chin. The process incorporates a number of deoxycholic acid injections that target the offending fat cells. In most cases, there is only minimal downtime and no incisions are needed.
There are several benefits to these Newport Beach Kybella for double chin treatments. We include the ones listed above and:
- The fact the procedure is fast. In most cases it only takes 15 minutes.
- You’ll get permanent, beautiful results after just one of these treatments.
- These injections can replace chin liposuction.
Find Out if Newport Beach Kybella is Right for You
Generally, these treatments are suggested for people who are in good physical health. You should also have excellent skin elasticity and be around your ideal weight. These factors make sure there is no excess skin left over following your treatments.
The best candidates are also at least 18 years old and have some fat beneath their chin. If you plan to have facial surgery you might not be a good candidate. The same goes for women who are pregnant and/or nursing and anyone who has difficulty swallowing or medical conditions near the planned injection sites.
Here’s a few other things that you should know about this treatment.
- Most patients notice a difference in about 4 to 6 weeks.
- Once the fat cells are destroyed by Kybella, they generally don’t return.
- This procedure was cleared by the FDA to treat a double chin back in 2015.
- It doesn’t require general anesthesia because it’s a nonsurgical treatment. This is considered a safety bonus.
Even though this is an online or nonsurgical treatment, there are some minor side effects. These include numbness and redness as well as bruising, swelling and some minor pain. There is only a minimal recovery process for most patients.
However, downtime is different for each person. Most patients will find that the minor side effects associated with Newport Beach Kybella subside in as little as two weeks.
Each treatment plan should be designed according to your individual needs. Most patients require more than one treatment to get the desired effect. Clinical studies show that many people get good results after 2 to 4 sessions. Fifty nine percent of the patients who took part in a clinical survey needed six individual treatments.