Orange County Thread lift is also called a barbed suture lift. It’s a procedure for sculpting and lifting the shape of your breasts or face. These lifts use medical grade temporary sutures to draw your skin taut.
These lifts have been around for several years but recent innovations have made them more popular. The best candidates are usually in their late 30s up to their early 50s. People in good health who are just starting to be aware of the signs of aging get the best results.
An Orange County Mint PDO Threadlift is a good idea for patients who have medical conditions. Some of these people can’t have general anesthesia.
Ageless MD has a few different procedures we use like Orange County PDO Threadlift. This treatment has a few big benefits including:
- The whole process can be done without general anesthesia. In fact, the incisions are small and patients can go back to their normal routines immediately after.
- The sutures dissolve inside your body after some time. This means you won’t have to have surgery to remove any threads. Plus, there is no need to worry about possible side effects.
The Orange County PDO Threadlift Procedure
Although the basic techniques are generally the same, the process for a thread lift can be different from patient to patient. Here’s a general overview.
- Your skin will be prepped for the treatment with a topical anesthetic. Most patients are asked to recline in a special room where the work will be performed.
- Next, the threads are inserted under your skin. This can take up to 45 minutes.
- You might feel a little pressure or tightening next as the tool used to insert the threads is removed.
- Once the needles are taken out, your procedure is finished and you’ll be able to leave.
There is only a minimal recovery time. Some patients report bruising and swelling, but you can usually get right back into your normal routine. Once the bruising or swelling starts to subside, you’ll be able to see the results.
This Orange County Non-Surgical Facelift process isn’t permanent. The best effects last between 1 to 3 years. Eventually, the threads that are used in this process are absorbed by your tissue. It’s best if you try sleeping on your side afterwards for a few weeks. Try not to rub your face and skip your daily moisturizing routines for a few weeks.